Wednesday, January 18, 2012

So, I was thinking about some stuff today...

And here is what I came up with.



It takes a lot for me to really like someone.

It’s not just a passing fancy for me.

Once I start to like someone, I like them.

And sometimes that is hard for me to get rid of.

Even if I want to…

Even if I should…




That being said;

I don’t think I could handle casual dating.

Or just messing around with someone.

I need attention.

I need to be wanted.

I need to have someone who truely likes me, for me.

And that means all of me.




All the talking.

All the insainity.

All the insults

and the jokes.

My humor,

My wit,

My morals,

My stupidity,

My idiosyncrasies.




My silence.




But I need someone to fill the silence too.

Someone to challenge me, argue with, annoy me,

…share things with me.




So, the question is;




Do you need someone?




… Or do you need me?

No comments:

Post a Comment