Monday, January 9, 2012

Don't look, just don't. You know it doesnt do any good.

'Whatawhore'

Instant mental retort.
Defence mechanism.

But I still feel a slight sting.

Replaced.
I feel a ting of pain and I feel replaced.
And I feel like I never mattered


People suck.


Not that I really care. Because, I don't.
I just kinda hope your life is shitty and nothing goes right for you.

But besides that, I don't give a shit.
And I realize I sound really bitter or something...

...but that is just because I am bitter right now.


Like, seriously??
youstupiddumbassslutfag befuckingoriginalnexttime


As much as I would like not to regret everything.
I do.
I wish all of it never happened. Because you don't matter and I still feel stupid for considering that you might for any amount of time at all.


But whatever.
I am so much better than you.


So much.







Because you, are a dumb bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment