Tonight was rather crazy.
Ben, the new resident hottie, hung out with Sara and myself today. We went Fred Meyer-ing. I has milk now. Huzzah.
But yeah. He came by again around 8pm or so. And we all took two shots of pucker. Back to back. And the Sara made us all Red-headed Sluts [1 shot peach schnapps, 1 shot jagermeister, and cranberry juice].
I think, that is the most drunk I've ever been.
Like, there was that one night where Sara and I watched Angel Beats with Miles. But I was sitting the whole time and I got a headache, and I don't remember what we drank. But I think it was less.
I was a little tipsy haha.
But still never been drunk.
And proud of it. What.
Then, ohmygosh.
We were chatting on the balcony for a bit because Ben needed a smoke. Bad habit Missouri. And our voices were... carrying, I guess.
And then next thing you know; I hear, "Whittttnnnneeeeyyy" from outside.
AND FUCKING NICK IS OUTSIDE WANTING KEYS!!!
Because, well, see...
I was texting him earlier. Because I painted this awesome picture of the Space Core from Portal 2 for him. And I was trying to find out where he was so that maybe he could come get it, that was my train of thought anyway.
But then like, I was drinking with Sara and Ben.
And I know Nick doesn't like being around that even though that was very chill drinking which is the only kind I enjoy. It all goes downhill from there. Haha.
Amywho. I remember he told me what he was doing and then said "what's up?"
And I remember not wanting to tell him haha. So I think I just said, "hanging out with Sara and Ben" and left it at that and then...
HE FUCKING SHOWS UP OUTTA THE BLUE
Haha I was like freaking out for a second and I very quickly explained why to Ben in the 30 seconds it took for Nick to get up the stairs.
But damn.
He saw me all tipsy haha. Ugh.
But I knew he would not wanna stick around.
We were in the living room for a sec and Sara and Ben were out on the balcony because Sara is a bro and she got my back.
But I was like... stubbling a little haha. And being around the alcohol was making Nick uncomfortable
So, we went into my room and chatted for a couple hours.
Which was nice.
I am actually surprised at how long he stayed.
I don't really know what else to say about this.
I think it was a good chat. Because.... it wasn't all about god and shit.
I brought that up btw.
I was getting kinda done with him for a bit.
Because I felt that we only have long conversations when we are talking about some form of god-ness or religion and that fact was annoying the snot out of me.
Cause, can we have other conversations please?
Damn.
And I was still tipsy at that point and so that is probably why I said it haha.
I don't know. I hope I was more endearing then an annoyance.
But then, why didn't he leave sooner? Right?
I'm sticking with that logic. I like it.
But I was kinda torn. Because Kaeden came over and that Josh guy was here and I kinda wanted to hang out with them for a bit at the begining before they got all drunk and I hide in my room hating life.
But I wanted to hangout with Nick too.
So. I hung out with Nick :)
And he heard me mumble something about wanting to go out there for a sec because I went to say Hi to Kaeden and junk.
He he was like, "go hangout, I'll go"
And I told him, "No, I wanna hangout with you. Stay"
And he did :)
I thought I was going to cry for a minute though. I was talking with Nick about Addison and what was going on over break and Nick was saying "Why don't you just ask him these things? Say that to him?"
Then I had to explain why I couldn't.
Because he hurt me.
And I can't trust him like that now.
I used to tell him... way too much. Everything.
And it killed me later when he dropped me.
... I don't know why I tell Nick all these things sometimes.
I am more reserved nowadays. But still.
I guess, it is as simple as I like talking to him.
And he always answers me honestly.
I like that.
...
Oh geez, the rest of the drunken night story?
After Nick left?
Ahhh man.
Errbody was crazy and a ton of drunk people hugged me and I told Sara something she needed to know but I felt bad telling her anddddddddddd people were still drunk and around and more shit.
The End.
Good night. I am tired.
No comments:
Post a Comment