I find myself being very annoying to people lately. It’s not a good feeling. I just like talking to people. Or at least certain people whom I enjoy talking to. I can’t help it. I talk a lot. Too much I am finding. This is why I shouldn’t text people. People tend to like me better in person. I don’t always talk as much in person. Wellllllll, that’s kind of a lie. But really, they just laugh at me in person. I don’t know exactly what it is. How I talk maybe? The delivery? Whatever. It’s like they don’t take me serious sometimes because of it. I’m angry, they think it’s hilarious. I pout; they just kind of go ‘awwwww’.
I apparently just don’t know when to stop talking. I run my mouth and I realize that I am shooting myself in the foot as I continue to speak but I just don’t stop.
And I even dislike it when I keep talking about myself. I am not conceited. But I just keep talking about myself. Because I like to know what people think about me. I’m insecure about things I guess. And I like people’s honest imput on things. How am I supposed to improve or tone down the craziness if I don’t have the data from people to let me know one way or the other?
I mean, I am not stupid. I realize things. Like how this is just an annoying teen-like post that is really only useful for me because I need to verbalize my thoughts sometimes and get them off my brain.
And personally I feel I only really know what I am truly thinking when I put things into words. Because I am usually very careful in how I put things. Because the right words really make the difference sometimes.
This is just how I learn about myself it seems. I just talk to myself and it seems like I figure things out that way.
If you read this, welllll you are never getting those few minutes back. EVER. my bad haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment