So, my friend Addison and I are becoming friends again. For reals this time. Which is wonderful. I've actually been probably way too excited about this, but whatever, it's nice.
But it is awkward to hangout if we have nothing to do. And there isn't much around here to really do.
Trust me.
So, we have discovered that hanging out at Starbucks is a good activity for us.
We sit. We drink hot beverages. We talk. We play with newspapers.
I enjoy it.
I like hanging out with him.
I like talking with him.
And for the first time in like two years I feel like we are friends again.
Which is kind of a big deal to me.
Because it sucked hard core when he stopped being my friend.
Now here is where I am glad nobody I know actually knows about this blog.
But at this point; I don't give a fuck.
Addison texted me to hangout this afternoon.
So, we went to Starbucks haha.
It wasn't anything particularly exciting about it. I was just enjoying hanging out with him.
But then Natalie had texted me the night before saying we were finally going to hangout today. But she hadnt contacted me all day and it was like 8pm when she finally talked to me. And then only after I texted her first. So. Yeah.
And yeahhhh, I haven't seen her since I'd been home.
And I just wanted her and Marckus to come chill with us at Starbucks for a bit. Then if she wanted we could go to my house and chill or whatever.
Right? Not unreasonable.
But she just didn't want to go to Starbucks.
Even though it is ridiculously close to her house.
She wouldn't come.
And all I wanted to do was hangout there with Addison.
That's it.
And me, being the idiot that I am, was telling Addison about how Natalie and I were supposed to hangout and how she didn't want to hangout at a coffee house and blah, blah, blah.
And I realize that he was just trying to be nice or whatever, but he kept telling me that he would drive me home. And to go hangout with Natalie.
To which I kept replying 'No'
No.
No.
No.
Ugh.
Then eventually he made me go home.
Which, honestly, I am still kinda annoyed about.
I was so annoyed earlier. whoa.
I mean, it was already like 10:30 ish and due to the fact he was semi making me go home; I was fucking annoyed. And at that point didn't want Natalie to come over.
And I have been in a pissy mood ever since.
So, yay.
Fuck. I am such a child.
This is just kinda upsetting me.
And I don't know if it is upsetting me because I got so pissy or if I am upset because I am still pissed. ugh.
I even pouted the whole way to my house.
Oh geez.
Arms crossed in my red panda sweater.
Pouting like a five year old.
Wow.
Eh, I was unhappy.
And wanted to make that clear.
No comments:
Post a Comment