I am SO tired.
All I want to do is nap, I need to nap.
I got zero sleep last night and I need to study for my linguistics test tomorrow and my stupid film group doesn't text me about anything expect at the very last second.
And they have planned to film, tonight.
Of course.
I hate them.
But right now, all I can't think about is why the fuck is my stupid roommate pissed at me?
I have no idea what I "did"
Or didn't do, or said or whatever.
She has sleep somewhere else the last two days and has been completely ignoring me for three.
And for seemingly no reason.
I can't think of anything I did.
She is just being really fucking immature and childish, and if she has a fucking problem with me, SAY SOMETHING.
But nooooooooooo.... she can't do that.
Because she is dumb.
If you can't tell, I'm a little peeved.
Just a wittle.
You don't know this, but I just rolled my eyes.
Yeah....
See, and what is going to happen is I am going to text her asking "whatthefucks up with you?" which I shouldn't have to do.
Like, literally, I can't think of anything that I did to put her dumb yoga pants in such a twist.
Whatever. I am going to take a nap and ignore her for another day.
People are dumb.
No comments:
Post a Comment