First off, I hope nobody I know ever reads this.
But I feel the need to document this shittt.
So. Here. I. Go.
You know, I was so excited for Halloween weekend.
I had spent money on a slutty costume. Money.
I was Princess Peach :)
And Natalie was going to spend the weekend, well, I had to twist her arm to get her to come up for ONE day but whateverrr.
But anywho, we planned a little par-tayyy
And it was fun. Sour Green Apple Pucker.
I was having fun, I've never played King's Cup before.
But we forgot to get ice.
And so Nick, Natalie and I went to Haggen to get ice and more soda.
I am just going to be honest right now, I have had a ya know.... crush on Nick for a while. Ya know, whatever. I mean, just a little one. But I know he is like crazy religious and whatever so I just think of him as being gay and it is such a tragic waste. And that has been that.
But, I dont know. He like, carried my bags from Haggen. And stupid little things like that, that probably dont actually mean anything.
Ughhhhhh.....
I don't even want to tell this story anymore.
This is just making me kinda upset for some reason.
No comments:
Post a Comment