This not being able to sleep thing is really grinding my gears.
Recently some on my friends were chatting in my room about what new ear piecings they wanted. And at the same time they tried to urge me to get something pieced too.
Which actually, I've been considering for a while.
But I'm not sure what.
They both thought getting my cartilage or my second holes would be good.
And since I've heard that your cartilage hurts (not just getting it but it leaves a tender ear for a month or so after....) I'm leaning towards getting a second hole.
And maybe just one.
Although I don't know how I feel about the uneveness yet.
We'll see.
Although Sara gave me a few pairs of earring she had never worn due to the piecing conversation. And to that I have to say,
1. That was wonderfully nice of her
2. I really love these little gold bow earrings. They are very me.
Thank you Sara :)
--------
I had a strange dream a few nights ago that has kinda sat with me the past couple days.
It had some normal, weird, random, only in dreams stuff.
Like when I ran into this kid I've seen on campus but never met/talked to and we had a conversation about Mario games in part of my dream. haha.
But the first part....
Seemed so insignificant in the dream,
.... it happened so fast.
I just got a text/email/Facebook message; something written in any case.
It was a simple enough statement.
But I think it is exactly what I've been wanting to hear.
God, how stupid.
How... ugh.
And yet, perfectly legitament.
Perfectly understandable.
...and somthing that I'm sure I'll never hear.
Not like I should.
Not out of the blue.
Not like in my dream.
I guess I didn't realize it before that dream.
But I'll never say.
I'm a big girl.
I'll be fine.
I'm always fine.
I've got Hersey's kisses :)
No comments:
Post a Comment