Wednesday, February 23, 2011

From the words a wise man told my friend on the phone.

I skipped History today.
I thought our reading quiz on P.T. Barnum was next Wednesday....
So, I haven't even started reading it yet.
Fail.

Harvest Moon is the shittt.
It sounds like the stupidest game when you describe it to people, but ohmygoodness it is fun haha.
Don't hate.

Speaking of video games;
I really need to refocus on school.
I'm not making it a priority.

This is bad.
I needs to get shit done.
I'm amazed at the amount of nothing I apparently do.
Because all of a sudden I have things to do at the last minute and all I can think is, "Fuck what have I been doing???"

And it's not like I don't know this.
I know this.
I completely understand.
....I'm just not doing anything about it.

And I'm not sure why.




I'm going to go play Harvest Moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment