Wednesday, July 2, 2008

You learn something new everyday.

Current mood:indescribable

I'm really no good with words.

I'm not.

I never quite say exactly what I mean too. and I give up on conversations fairly easliy 'cause I know what I say wouldn't be what I'm trying to get across.



people seems to have me pegged.

"oh, that's Whitney, she's just like that"

"oh, that's something Whitney would say"

"I expect Whitney to say something mean"

you might not notice it, and I didn't until recently, but people seem to do that to me a lot.



I don't think it's right.

yeahhh yeahhh....

a lot of it's true.

I'm kinda mean to people. but most of it is in jest.

but really, I like people who are nice.

genually, nice.

I'm a sucker for nice.

what can I say? ><







I just don't think most people see that.

[Transfered from Myspace blog]

No comments:

Post a Comment