Friday, June 20, 2008

Frustrated.

Current mood:discontent

Can't sleep.

need to, 'cause I have important stuffs to do tomorrow, but can't.

I have too much junk on my mind.

just a lot o junk.



like, all of my flaws. little things. like being jealous sometimes when it's totally unnecessary. or how I'm like putty in some people's hands.

it makes me mad.



but I don't....no, I can't talk to people about it. nobody.

except for oddly the internet.

go figure.

but then again I'm only hinting at what I'm thinking so it's all good. it's mostly for me anyway.



anywho.

I'm really not an open person. and I don't like that. but it's hard for me.



I wanna change. be different. be better. be me.

just a slight change, it won't be major, you might not even notice.

but i'm going to try.







maybe.

[Transfered from Myspace blog]

No comments:

Post a Comment