Tuesday, June 19, 2012

To summarize.

I think I'm just scared.

Scared, of being hurt.
That's not uncommon. I know.

But it still applies here.




"Why is it never my choice?"


I've said this before.
And it is resonating with me now.


First time around;
It was all of a sudden.
Confusing.
Left clueless.

Plain left.




I hardened.
At least I hope I did.


Second time;
I knew.
I chose.
I forgot.

And I burnt myself.



I won't say worse, but everywhere.

And like a sunburn, it sat there.
Staring at me,
Reminding me,
Taking it's sweet time to go away.


But sunburns aren't like cuts.
Cuts heal.
But they scar.




You can put sunblock on, but how do you stop a knife?







I wanna be the one.
I want to break someone's heart.


Except, I couldn't do that.



....I'll just stay a little scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment