First off. ^ haha
Okay.
Soooo....
Myself and a couple friends went to this house party tonight.
Which was fun, I enjoyed it. Talked with some decent people, it was cool.
But one of my friends got drunk.
Which is completely fine.
But I was completely sober. (Which is also fine, that's not a complaint or anything haha)
And so, I was helping her by finding her keys in her purse and unlocking her door. Like a good friend who doesn't want her to get caught by an RA while she is giggling in the hallway.
But I felt she had another Mike's in her purse (which was her's and so, of course she was taking it back to her room).
But from a past experiance, and due to the fact that she kept saying she wasn't tired and such, I felt she may have wanted to drink it.
And I felt that was a bad idea.
a) She was already out of it.
b) Her roommate was trying to sleep.
And so, I took it out of her purse and just stuck it in her desk drawer. Because then she'd find it tomorrow (or I'd tell her).
Just trying to be a good friend.
But I'm pretty sure right now she is ticked off with me.
For "going through her purse" and hiding it (?)
Because she knew it was gone and then accused me of taking it (rightfully so. Kudos to that) and so when I came back to her room to tell her goodnight I told her it was in her desk so she would let me leave.
But I still think she is pissed right now.
Which.... idk.
I was just trying to help.
And tomorrow, if she is still pissed (or if she remembers...)
.....
Idk.
I guess I will reiterate this back to her.
Possible apoligize... if I really need to.
I hope she understands.
But again; I was just trying to good a friend.
So sue me.
No comments:
Post a Comment