Monday, March 7, 2011

What are the chances though.

You ever have one of those, your-life-is-dismaly-swirling-down-the-toliet moments?
I feel like such a failure.
I just don't know how to function.

I don't even know why I restarted this stupid blog.
I don't want to be talking to it.
I don't actually want you to read this.
So why the fuck is it here?

.... who else am I going to talk to.

I honestly don't want people reading my blog.

It's for me.
Just for me.

Random people won't get it.
People who know me won't get it.
a select few of my friends may slightly understand what I'm going on about. But...

I guess, I have specific ones I wish very specific people would read.
I guess I just hope that if it is out there, even in this vague little hole in the internet, maybe, maybe, they'll read the right one at the right time.

1 comment:

  1. life is like an hourglass. eventually everything hits the bottom and all you have to do is wait it out until someone comes along and turns it around.

    -Unknown

    ReplyDelete