Wednesday, February 17, 2010

2-17-10

Current mood:contemplative

Today as I walked home, something distracting (and cute) ran through my mind.
And it kinda sparked a long inner monolog.

With a few questions to spur me to fully explain (to myself) the cryptic pharses I leave on automatic, I discovered some things.

What I'll share is;

I want someone to fight with.
Someone to argue with.
Someone to push me as I try to cling to the chaos that is my mundane, habitual, routine-chalked life.
To be push out of my comfort-zone.
Someone that makes me mad; but for some reason (be it their charm, wit, audacity, whatever) I can't help but smile through my snarls.
Someone to listen to me.
If for nothing but to acknowledge that I am speaking.
Someone I can share my whispers with, and by that action speak with confidence.
Even if my voice still doesn't carry.

My laughing does.

I wanna have an effect on someone.
Make their day that much brighter,
Laugh that much harder,
Smile for a second longer.





. . . .

For now; I dream.
Tomorrow is farrr away.


[Transfered from Myspace blog]

No comments:

Post a Comment